Senior Engineer 高級工程師 (Ref. GTF02)
LUMI Technology Company Limited
- The appointee will be responsible for project implementation, which includes planning mass production process technology, managing corresponding R&D processes, and completing the development of production processes and recycled plastics.
- Conduct compatibility testing of recycled plastics and production processes, adjust production process technology and raw material accordingly, and develop quality inspection methods for GTF
- Collaborate closely with senior scientists to optimize the metamaterial structure design and mass production process, with the goal of achieving mass production of highly efficient sound-absorbing metamaterials using recycled plastics.
- Master or above in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Polymer Engineering, Nanomaterials technology or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in advanced material preparation and production process development.
- Solid experience in leading the construction of advanced material production line.
- Wholehearted application to work with high motivation.
- Work independently and able to communicate in teamwork.
Salary and Benefits
We offer 5-day work, attractive remuneration package to the successful candidates. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Medical and dental benefits as well as annual leave will be provided. We also offer an open, collaborative and friendly working environment as well as ample capacity for your professional development. Appointment will be offered on a contract basis, renewable subject to mutual agreement and performance.