Research Engineer 研發工程師 (Ref. GTF03)
LUMI Technology Company Limited
The Research Engineer will take part in the development process of highly efficient sound-absorbing metamaterials using recycled plastics. The candidate can focus on one or more aspects as listed below:
- Perform the product design, numerical simulation, prototyping and/or measurement work ((acoustic and non-acoustic)).
- Work closely with the senior scientist or senior engineer to support the research and product development process, including numerical simulation and experiment.
- Responsible for designing and setting up the testing environment for highly efficient sound-absorbing metamaterials.
- Develop and maintain the codes for metamaterial design and measurement.
- PhD. in physics, mathematics, mechanical or a related filed of acoustic functional materials.
- Ability to prioritize project commitments while executing multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- The knowledge, R&D training / experience, and skills in one or more of the following areas: metamaterials, acoustics, mathematics, and/or relevant fields.
- Capable of working independently as well as collaboratively.
- Wholehearted application to work with high motivation.
Salary and Benefits
We offer 5-day work, attractive remuneration package to the successful candidates. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Medical and dental benefits as well as annual leave will be provided. We also offer an open, collaborative and friendly working environment as well as ample capacity for your professional development. Appointment will be offered on a contract basis, renewable subject to mutual agreement and performance.