Senior Scientist 高級科學家 (Ref. GTF01)
LUMI Technology Company Limited
- This job requires solid theoretical knowledge and rich experiences in Physics including classical waves, composite materials, and metamaterials.
- The knowledge of various types of mass-manufacturing technologies are also necessary.
- The job content of this position includes but not limited to the following:
- Conduct acoustic metamaterial structure design that is compatible with recycled plastic raw materials and production processes, providing adjustable parameter space for the development of production processes and raw material components.
- As the deputy coordinator of Company’s GTF project, responsible for the overall technical roadmap planning and project development process management and completed the design and development of metamaterials.
- PhD degree in acoustic metamaterials, physics, mathematics, or engineering fields.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in R&D and productions of metamaterials.
- The knowledge and experiences in acoustics and metamaterials are required.
- Experiences of leading R&D team and managing project will be highly preferred.
- Self-motivated, analytical, innovative, and initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
Salary and Benefits
We offer 5-day work, attractive remuneration package to the successful candidates. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Medical and dental benefits as well as annual leave will be provided. We also offer an open, collaborative and friendly working environment as well as ample capacity for your professional development. Appointment will be offered on a contract basis, renewable subject to mutual agreement and performance.